Spaghetti with Sundried Tomato Pesto Recipe
Enjoy the authentic flavors of Tuscany with this pesto spaghetti recipe made with our organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Sundried Tomato Pesto.
- 3 tbsp.bionaturae Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cups fresh basil
- ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano
- 9 sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 box of bionaturae Spaghetti
- Add oil, garlic, and 2 cups of basil to the food processor and pulse until fine.
- Add the rest of the basil, cheese, 3 of the tomatoes, and salt. Process until smooth.
- Cut up the remaining tomatoes into strips and stir them into the pesto.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, stirring frequently.
- Drain, toss pasta with pesto, and serve.