Capellini with Tomato Fillets Recipe
This easy Capellini recipe with Tomato Fillets is a simple yet delicious dish. Our Whole Peeled Tomatoes and Capellini are an excellent pair!
- 28 oz. bionaturae Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. bionaturae Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 lb bionaturae Capellini
- Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Slice the tomatoes in half, then into quarters lengthwise, discard the seeds, and set tomatoes aside.
- Collect the juices and transfer to a skillet.
- Add olive oil and garlic. Cook down the juices on medium-low for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato filets and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the basil and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta in 4 quarts of salted boiling water for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce in a serving dish with grated Pecorino Romano.